I took the Retexture and Renew challenge for 2 weeks with Palmer’s. My upper arms have always been a pain point for me when it comes to the texture of my skin, when I saw Palmer’s had a retexture and renew lotion that helps with bumpy skin, I knew I had to try it. Over the past 2 weeks I’ve been incorporating this lotion into my skincare routine and I am loving the results!
I love that this lotion helps smoothes & softens rough, bumpy skin with powerful ingredients like cocoa butter, coconut oil and shea butter to exfoliate dead skin cells and smooth bumpy skin. I can definitely see improvement with my skin, and I look forward using it more to see my optimal results!
- Smoothes & Softens rough, bumpy skin with AHAs Lactic Acid and a natural blend of Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamin E
- Vegan Friendly-No animal ingredients or Testing
- Dermatologist Tested, Clinically proven results
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates
- America’s #1 Cocoa Butter Brand
- Perfect for areas prone to bumpiness such as upper arms, outer thighs or buttocks
Is this something you would try? You can pick this up at Target.